VENUS - Planetary, Therapeutic, Healing, Handmade, Jambati, Normal Real Antique Singing Bowl - Small Size
Magical Creation Enterprises best selections of planetary singing bowls, gongs, Tingshaws and bells and other sound and vibrational instruments are analyzed in a modern sound & frequency laboratory through custom-made devices designed by IT engineers and experienced sound therapy Masters. All our labeled products are analyzed and measured several times then finally controlled and tested by professional artist, Gong Master, recording studio technician and Planetary Singing Bowl sound Therapy/healing Master Govinda Pd. Tiwari, ("Planetary Singing bowls Master" - given name by Grand Gong master - Don Conreaux), Jean Daniel Ischenschmid and team.
Our products are manufactured in Nepal and tested to ensure the most adequate sound and healing properties and are falling within tight requirements in terms of size, thickness, metal alloy, production period, etc. The analysis of these properties is time-consuming as it takes at least 30 minutes to measure one bowl or gong.
In general, only 30% of all bowls/gongs measured are presenting required sound properties for therapists. The rest (70%) of the bowls having no particular sound properties are sent back to the supplier and destined for local market and tourists.
Our products are sharply effective and bringing positive results when if one knows one knows appropriate way of use, according to different, anatomy, methods, problems and different elements.
We are also providing master classes on Planetary Singing Bowls sound healings/Therapies worldwide on request to use these precise instruments as alternative therapeutic/healing products to get full effect according to ancient natural medicines with connection of universe, associated with astrology.
Our products provide the best choice for professional sound therapists, healers, yoga masters, musicians, Yogis and for individuals as a best souvenir or gifts willing to achieve deeper and complete relaxation, inner harmony and peace which helps to solve most of the problems that one may be facing.
Planet Name: VENUS
Chakra: Third eye
Astrologic Association : Taurus / Libra
Overall Meaning: Venus rules over relationships and feelings. Focuses on romantic relationships and intimate emotions. Suppressed feelings may come to the surface and you might find new ways to expressing them. People may reevaluate what they want, from life and from those around them. At this time better to re-evaluating the meaning of personal views, such as friendship, love, intimacy or even spiritual beliefs, Goddess of romance; Venus means "love" or "sexual desire"
Key word: Love, passion, desire, artistic sensibility, affection, harmony, beauty, magnetism, the feminine principal, cooperation, sociability, refinement, and responsiveness.
Basic Function: Increases our awareness of others, brings beauty, harmony, creativity, and abundance, while opening us up to the power and potential of relationship, and boosts intuition, harmony, love, energy and aspiration for harmony.